Monday, July 12, 2010

SOLD- antique silver & glass table lamps - $40



so, i found myself driving around Marysville this past weekend with larisa- ok, it was planned, but i like to think it was simply by chance that we ended up there- and bumped into these lamps for sale. they had belonged to a woman who spent her life in north dakota married to a man who loved horses. (sorta like me, but totally different) anyway, i picked them up because i loved the silvery art deco style and the crystal clear glass balls. i'm also a fan of the swithes- black is off, red is on. a quirky detail not often seen. get yourself a couple of edison bulbs, plug these darlings in, and you'll have something really sweet going on.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lamps, Sarah! I love 'em, I love 'em! I'm lucky to have a friend with such an eye.

    ReplyDelete