Monday, February 28, 2011

SOLD- vintage metal boxes- pair $20








so, if you know me at all, you know that i have an affinity for metal boxes of all types, styles and sorts. it's hard for me to hit an estate sale or auction and not come away with at least one (or two) in my hand. at least these metal boxes were small and didn't take up much room in the volvo, as i had a really prolific day of junking and needed every inch of that wagon. but, that's beside the point. anyway, here are a pair of vintage painted metal boxes with sturdy latches and hand-painted labels to boot- they'll be perfect to contain whatever you need contained. (8"x4"x2.5") please, help me downsize my collection. i have a bunch of other metal boxes, too, if you're in the market. make me an offer....








No comments:

Post a Comment