Monday, February 28, 2011

SOLD- circa 1970's ceramic owl nightlight- $23


sometimes i like being stubborn just because it's fun. (not a good trait, i know.) other times i actually have a valid reason for digging in and holding my ground. in the case of my previous refusal to part with this darling ceramic owl nightlight, my reasoning was the former. well, i'm over my stubborness as of this weekend, and have decided to give my favorite owl friend a brand new life in a brand new home. (ok, so my motives aren't 100% altruistic- i found another vintage nightlight that i like even more!!) so, all of you people (and you know who you are) who have tried to steal this owl from our bathroom, here's your chance to acquire him by legitimate means. he stands nearly 5" high, and has a cord with a power switch that needs no rewiring. he's ready to light up your life. or, at least your bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment