Monday, September 20, 2010

SOLD- 30's era hanson utility scale- $29




a house isn't a home until it has a utility scale. keep that in mind. here's your chance to grab a piece of americana in the form of a fully functional, 60 lb. capacity, 30's era hanson model 2060 utility scale, made in chicago, usa. the dial is in perfect condition with a great looking crescent shaped needle. the base is heavy-duty painted black steel, with only a few spots of wear. this beauty could be displayed on a bookshelf, a kitchen shelf, a mantle, or used as yard art to hold a planter full of flowers. your call. but, the important thing here is to make the call. dimensions are 10" H, 8" W, and 7" D.

1 comment:

  1. I just picked up an exact match to your scale, sans mine is painted green. I saw it at a local flea market in Lambetville, NJ and I couldn't leave without it. Mine is also made in Chicago, where I've seen others listed from Northbook IL and Mississippi. It's a gem and I don't think I can part with it, regardless of what a great deal I got. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete